- Effective November 1, 2015, Wages for Work Study Students is $10.00/hr.
- Minimum wage for Student Assistants remains at $7.25/hr, based on the Labor Law.
Requesting a Paycheck Stub or a W-2
Electronic versions of your Paycheck Stub and your W-2 are available on the myLamar self service under ‘Employee’ tab. Contact the Service Desk at ext. 2222, if you do not have log in access.
Steps for getting the pay documents:
- Go to http://www.lamar.edu
- Click ‘myLamar’ on the top left corner
- Choose ‘Self Service Banner’ under the General Links
- Sign in with your user I.D. and pin
- Choose ‘Employee’ under the Main Menu.
- Pay stub is under the ‘Pay Information’ tab, and W2 is under the ‘Tax Form’ tab.
Procedures for Processing and Expediting Late Payroll Checks
- The department must complete a “Personnel Action Form” (F3.2). Obtain all required signatures and attach necessary backup information
- The head of the employee’s department (account manager, dean, etc.) must send an explanation for the late submission with a request for an expedited manual paycheck.
- Submit to: email@example.com
- The F3.2 and the emailed expedite request must be received before 5:00 p.m. on the Wednesday before the next scheduled supplemental payroll.
- The employee may pick up the check after 3:00 p.m. on Friday in Plummer 114. The employee must present a valid, government issued photo I.D. to receive the check.