- For budgetary purposes, individual Lamar University departments may set their own maximum rates as long as they do not exceed the GSA rates.
- Meal reimbursements are only allowed on overnight travel. The meal percentage rates for all travel will be calculated as follows:
- Breakfast 20%
- Lunch 30%
- Dinner 50%
- Mileage reimbursement by Lamar University is as follows:
- 54 cents per mile from January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016
- 535 cents per mile from January 1, 2017 - August 31, 2017
- Baggage charges (including excessive baggage, e.g. state-owned equipment) that are related to state business are reimbursable. It is assumed that the first checked bag is necessary to complete business travel.
- All travel forms should show the employee's Banner identification number. This is the "L" number located on F3.6 forms.
Travel Guide by Section
To view a document online, simply click it and after it downloads, it will display. To save a document to your computer, right-click on its link, select save as and follow the prompts.
- Delegation of Travel Authorization
- Travel Credit Card
- Request To Travel Procedures
- Travel Advance Procedures
- Foreign Travel Policies & Procedures
- Lodging Allowance
- Hotel Taxes
- Meal Allowance
- Mileage Allowance
- Rental Car Contracts
- Rental Car State Agency Identifier Numbers
- Other Travel Regulations
- Group Travel
- Travel Voucher Procedures
- Common Mistakes