Civil Rights Training (Equal Employment Opportunity Training)
It is required (State Law - Chapter 21, Section 21 Texas Labor Code) that employees take this course within 30 days of employment, and follow it with a refresher course every 2 years.
- If you have an issue completing the training in one browser, please try another web browser EXCEPT Chrome and Internet Explorer 7, which are not supported.
- After completing the training, employees should:
- Print certification (Do Not auto-complete your information)
- Sign the certification and provide your Employee ID#
- Make a copy of the certification for your file
- Send the original certification to Human Resources at Box #11127
New Employee Orientation Training Schedule
- Orientations are held on the 1st and 15th of each month or the 1st working day thereafter.
- If you need to attend an orientation contact the Human Resources Office at (409) 880-2212
or (409) 880-8375.